Thursday 3 May 2012

New Florence track for Snow White & The Huntsman

I am a big big fan of fairy tales, and am always intrigued when people re-make them, and regular readers of my blog will know that I bloody love a bit of Florence + The Machine. So imagine my excitement when I hear that not only has Florence released a brand new single it is also the official soundtrack for new movie Snow White & The Huntsman! What a treat!

There is no actual music video for the track, but there is a must-watch behind the scenes video which shows Florence and the 100 piece orchestra recording the track at the same time that they recorded the score for the film itself.




The track can be listened to here on Hype Machine : Florence + The Machine - Breath Of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers