Monday 21 January 2013

New Paramore tomorrow, excited much?!




























Those who know me well, will know that I am a BIG fan of Paramore. Before the dubstep, before the love of Jay-Z, before Drake, before being obsessed with Annie Mac, before Hype Machine, before Ecelectricity, there was Paramore. And there will always be Paramore. Because hiding away there will always be a lil bit of that angsty emo with the side swept fringe, listening to crushcrushcrush on repeat in the car singing my heart out, or belting out Misery Business with my good friend Kimberley Polmeer, in Tom's bedroom, in 3rd Year of Uni, on rock band. Yip. 

A set list of the new 4th album has already been released, although we will have to eagerly await until the 9th April before it gets released in it's entirety. 17 tracks. What a treat. 








































iTunes Top 25 Played doesn't lie... and clearly my alliance lies somewhere in the middle of Paramore and Jay Z... 






























So the news that a.) there is a new single out tomorrow and b.) there is a fourth album out in April excites me so much you do not even know. 

They have released this teaser video a few weeks or so ago.. 




Cannot. Wait. I shall have my ear firmly pressed to the internet tomorrow.

For now, for old times sake... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers