Friday 2 September 2011

Hello Autumn

I am SO ready for Autumn. Summer has been a bit of a let down weather wise, I think I remember there being maybe one scorcher of a weekend. And that was it. The rest has been changeable, sunny yet rainy, windy, overcast and mainly cloudy and clammy weather. So now I am ready. Ready for it to be chilly enough to wear a chunky knit, funky boots, hats, scarves you name it. I love Autumn. The crisp clear mornings, cosying up with a film on a rainy windy Sunday afternoon, all the lovely colours of the trees,  conkers, and that back to school feeling although that hasn't happened for QUITE a while. Happy Autumn everyone! 




Jacket and jumpers from topshop.com 

Gloves from h&m here £6.99 




      

All the above from urbanoutfitters.co.uk

Tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers