Sunday 24 June 2012

London Town with my gals...

So yesterday I tool a trip to London for the day to visit my good friend Kelly Brown who was also being visited by my other good friend Jen Manning. After finding her home in the lovely Queens Park we had heard that there was a crazy golf course on the top of Selfridges (obviously) so decided to go check it out. It was amazing! All of the holes are London landmarks made to look like cake to celebrate the jubilee. Naturally I won :) and then we explored Carnaby Street and found the most amazing chocolate shop which had a cafe upstairs called Choccywoccydoodah, definitely death by milkshake and chocolate! I had a really good day and love the fact that now that I am in Bristol, London is a super quick hour and a half on the train. Am going to have to make this a more regular occurrence! Check out the pics below....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers